Welcome to June and the start of the Summer!
So May has just ended and its the perfect time for me to start my first 'Monthly favourites!' These posts are up there with my favourites to read so I thought id have a go and share with you all everything I am loving :)
- Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer This product has become some what of a cult on YouTube and blogs recently and I'm sure you have all heard a lot about it but I just couldn't not include it! I jumped on this bandwagon after hearing so many rave reviews i just couldn't not, what with Summer finally here who doesn't want that beautiful bronzed look. I have to admit from previously only seeing videos and pictures of the product i was a surprised at the size of the pan as it was a lot smaller than i expected but after getting over that its great! Once you get past the top layer of shimmer the formulae is the perfect matte colour to top off any tan.
- Barry M blue eyeliner Summer is always the time of year for me i try to pull back on the amount of make up I'm wearing attempting the more 'Au natural' look to try and let my what I have of a natural glow shine through! I push the black eyeliner to the back of my make up box and opt for something less harsh. This month Ive been reaching most days for the blue aqua colouring of this Barry M beauty. I love the speedy application and great pigmentation unlike many other blue eyeliners i have tried.
My Perfume of the month
- Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs - If you love the original 'Daisy' perfume by Marc Jacobs you will love this edition - a lighter, fresher, fruitier version. I cant get enough of this at the moment and have been reaching for it everyday to make me smile. The gentle pink bottle with Daisy's on the lid takes the original bottle one step further looking adorable in my bedroom. The smell lasts all day and has just the right mix of floralness and fruity. Ive lost count the number of times Ive been asked what I'm wearing this month!Love 'Daisy' but I am now an 'Eau So fresh' convert and can see me quickly getting through many bottles!
- Gold Clock Pendant from Urban Outfitters - This is a rediscovery i found whilst going through my jewellery box recently- a gorgeous long gold clock necklace I was given for Christmas. I'm really into long chains at the moment to add something to a plain top or dress. I love the fact the clock actually works on the pendant so it is a great fashionable alternative to wearing a watch - say goodbye to watch tan lines this Summer!
- White and Gold Ring from H&M - I picked this up quite recently but had to exchange it for a smaller size and have not taken it off since! I know many people won't like the matte finish of the white eg my family but personally I like how it stands out and is different. I think it'll look gorgeous on holiday with a tan.
My Songs of the month
- Rhianna - California King Bed
- Jessie J -Nobody's Perfect
- Kristian Leontiou - Fast Cars
- Nelly and Kelly Rowland - Gone
- Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar
My Nail Polish of the Month
- Peach Melba by Barry M This has been my go-to nail varnish this month, a peachy pink colour perfect for spring/summer. I do find I have to apply more than one coat for the best colour but looks great with a glowing tan (even if it is out the bottle!) I hear it has been selling out fast so go grab yours while you can!
Hope you are all enjoying the sun at last, I hear its not sticking around long!
-Hannah Kimberley ♥