Sunday 26 June 2011

OOTD - Evening drinks

I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine (finally!) here is just a quick ootd which I wore in the evening for drinks with a friend in my local town.
Enjoy!

Shirt - New look
Basic vest - Primark
Jeggings - Black Asos £11 in the sale
Shoes - New look wedges
Bangles - Asos
Ring - Dorothy Perkins


Here is the outfit I wore unstyled and unaccesorised. I tucked the shirt in and added some jewellery to glam it up slightly!



I love the lace detailing on the shoulders on this sheer shirt from New Look.



My very well worn (and loved) Black New Look wedges. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn! I brought these over two years ago now and they are still going strong! If you are ever in need of shoes head over to New Look, there is so much variety at such great prices.

Anyway enjoy the last of your weekend and fingers crossed this Sun is staying!!

-Hannah Kimberley ♥

2 comments: