Friday 10 June 2011

What's in my bag...?

I think it is time for my first tag post and whats a better way to start than with 'What's in my bag...?'

I'm not sure about you but I love sneaking a peek at to what other people find important enough to haul around with them everyday.

Onto my bag...I have recently switched bags from my 'Mary Poppins' never ending big, black, Winter bag to a smaller Spring/Summer bag.
Currently I'm using my Mulberry bag as my everyday bag in an orangey tan colour. Being smaller than my previous bag is helping me limit myself to lugging around things I really don't need to!



  1. Ted baker Purse - I treated myself to this beauty last Summer at the airport. It is black patent on the outside and has a gorgeous design inside which i love.
  2. Keys - An obvious necessity. House keys, car keys the usual. I love this 'KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON' keyring my mum recently brought me to remind me in times of stress!
  3. Clinique mirror and hair brush - Couldn't live without this in my bag! A perfect duo to save room in my bag. An essential little mirror and hair brush.
  4. Hair grips - Just in case of any hair disasters whilst out and about- you never know what this English weather is going to do!
  5. Nivea pearl and shine balm - A moisturising balm which leaves a hint of a pearly pink tint, prefect for when I'm on the go.
  6. Benefit double ended lip gloss - I find these two lip glosses really versatile to put on over anything to add a little gloss.
  7. Black pouch - I think i got this little pouch for Christmas with make up brushes in but i find it really useful to put my lip balm and gloss in so I'm not rooting around at the bottom of my bag looking for them.
  8. Chewing gum - For fresh breath.
  9. IPhone 4 - Everything I need is on here and cannot leave the house without it. In a pink case to protect it from my clumsiness!
  10. VO5 powder - To add extra 'oomph' to my hair if needed. Its the perfect size to slip in my bag and very light to carry around with me. I use it as an alternative to hair spray whilst I'm out.


I also like to pick up a bottle of water whilst I'm out to keep in my bag throughout the day
And there we go, my bag necessities!

- Hannah Kimberley ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment