Saturday 11 June 2011

To buy or not to buy - Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.

Ever since hearing about Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish I have been having a debate with myself as to whether or not to try it.

 I am very impressed with all the reviews I have read about it with 99% of them being positive but I am a skeptical person and have to wonder whether this is just the majority wanting to believe it is better than other (a lot cheaper) products out there. 

Just as I'd almost convinced myself to go ahead and buy my skin had miraculously cleared up after having more than my fair share of breakouts growing up. I had been using a Clearasil wash and then a Clearasil toner which seemed to be doing the job...until now! I think too many late nights which resulted in my make up not being taken off as well as I should have has been the main cause BUT every cloud has a silver lining and mine is I think its finally time to see what all the fuss is about!

Ive just ordered my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Starter Kit from the website for £13.25.
 I cant wait for it to arrive and to try it!

-Hannah Kimberley ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment