Sunday 7 August 2011

Review - Pearl drops Teeth Whitening



I don't usually tend to venture into Poundland but my brother had asked me to pick him up some blank Cd's so I thought whilst I was in there I would have a little look around as ya do. With prices no more than (as the name suggests!) a pound you can't really go wrong in my opinion.

A couple of items did grab my attention whilst rummaging through, one being the Pearl Drops 'Teeth whitening' products. I'd looked at them before in Sainsburys but the price had always put me off. Although Ive heard good things I tend to be very sceptical about products and must see things for myself before fully believing in a product. I assume this comes from all the rubbish I've tried which doesn't live up to its claims!  At £1 a product with the claim to brighten my teeth I just thought 'why not?' and threw them in my basket. I picked up the 'Party sparkle'  'Daily whitening toothpolish' and the new 'Advanced whitening toothpolish   '.

My thinking behind this is if they work I've saved myself hundreds of pounds on professional teeth whitening and if they don't hopefully ill be able to save you a few pounds on buying this product yourself!
I'll be using these products for the next few weeks and then ill be sure to let you know how I got on.

Have any of you used the Pearl Drops products before? How did you rate them?

- Hannah Kimberley ♥

XXX


6 comments:

  1. I'd be interested to hear how you get on as I'm always trying different tooth whitening things to no avail!xx

    kathykinsxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. id be interested also! I deffos might give it a go myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your opinion on them. I have always wanted to try teeth whitening products but the price has always put me off. Thanks for your comment too by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. teeth whitening I use Rapid White. It's one of those tray whiteners. It hurts the gums a bit but my teeth get so much whiter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've using it for 10 days, n yes, u can c the different several days after.. how bout u..?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this effective? Did it work on you? I'm really curious! A pound for a whitening kit? That's a steal! I haven't used any kind of whitening kit available in the market 'cause I'm afraid of the side effects that I've been reading on the internet. They said that you'll have sensitive teeth and gums after using these products. So, what can you say about this product? I would love to hear from you!

    Jerri Franceschi

    ReplyDelete