My first 'Face of the day' (or night as this was worn for!)
I teamed the previous outfit post with this make up look on holiday where we went for dinner at a tradional spanish resturant and into the town for late night cocktails!
- Estee Lauder Double wear foundation in no.3 'Ivory Beige'
- Collection 2000 Lasting perfection concelear in Meduim 3
- Bourjois Chocolate bronzer in Dark
- Mac Blusher in 'Pinch me'
- Benefit Highbeam
- Urban decay Primer potion
- Naked palette shades 'Naked' and 'Buck'
- L'oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara in Black
- Bourjois khol eyeliner in Black
- Natural collection lipstick in 'Cranberry'
I'm not usually a red lipstick kinda girl or a bright lipstick one come to think of it. I'm not sure if its my skin tone or just that i'm not used to it but I usually find myself putting it on and taking it straight back off again. However having this new holiday glow (that I have worked very hard for laying aimlessly for hours on a sun lounger) I have been venturing out of my confort zone and trying something more bold. I think it looks a lot better on me with a tan infact I may even go as far as saying I quite like it!
Unfortunately after having one to many cocktails I lost this lipstick on the beach somewhere so am on the hunt for the perfect red lipstick.
Do any of you have any recommendations?!
-Hannah Kimberley ♥