Thursday 4 August 2011

FOTD - Holiday cocktails

My first 'Face of the day' (or night as this was worn for!) 
I teamed the previous outfit post with this make up look on holiday where we went for dinner at a tradional spanish resturant and into the town for late night cocktails!

  • Estee Lauder Double wear foundation in no.3 'Ivory Beige'
  • Collection 2000 Lasting perfection concelear in Meduim 3
  • Bourjois Chocolate bronzer in Dark
  • Mac Blusher in 'Pinch me'
  • Benefit Highbeam
  • Urban decay Primer potion
  • Naked palette shades 'Naked' and 'Buck'
  • L'oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara in Black
  • Bourjois khol eyeliner in Black
  • Natural collection lipstick in 'Cranberry'
I'm not usually a red lipstick kinda girl or a bright lipstick one come to think of it. I'm not sure if its my skin tone or just that i'm not used to it but I usually find myself putting it on and taking it straight back off again. However having this new holiday glow (that I have worked very hard for laying aimlessly for hours on a sun lounger) I have been venturing out of my confort zone and trying something more bold. I think it looks a lot better on me with a tan infact I may even go as far as saying I quite like it!
 Unfortunately after having one to many cocktails I lost this lipstick on the beach somewhere so am on the hunt for the perfect red lipstick.
 Do any of you have any recommendations?!

-Hannah Kimberley ♥

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment