Friday 24 June 2011

New Product - Benefit 'cha cha tint'

Benefit couldn't have planned it better with the release of their new lip and cheek station 'cha cha tint.'

With everyone scouring the shops for the recent Glamour freebie tints they are at the front of every ones minds!


What Benefit say;

"This mango-tinted stain beautifully blushes lips & cheeks with a tropical sunset hue. Smooch-proof & smudge-proof, this sheer stain will have you looking deliciously sun-kissed for hours."

Having been a lover of 'benetint' for years and recently fallen in love with' posietint' I am just so excited to try this. If you have read one of my previous posts you will know just how obsessed I am with coral at the moment so this is perfect to fuel my coral compulsion!

You can pick 'cha cha tint' up from the benefit website for £24.50.
In my opinion that is a  little pricey for a stain so I think I may be waiting for a travel size to be released as you only need a small amount and they last for ages!

Will you be rushing over to the website to buy this?

-Hannah Kimberley

No comments:

Post a Comment