Thursday 30 June 2011

Aussie '3 Minute Miracle' review

I recently posted about how I was desperately searching for something to bring my hair back to life. After  becoming a little too dependant on my Babyliss 'Glam waves' tongs my hair was in serious need of some TLC. In an attempt to save my locks I picked up a couple of cheap hair masks as a quick fix which expected didn't seem to do the job- but it was worth a try for 80p a packet!

Whilst waiting for my presciption to be processed I came across the Aussie '3 Minute Miracle.'  I chose the 'Reconstructor' as apposed to the 'Colour treatment' which seemed to be what I was after.


What Aussie say - "Our unique formula with Safflower Seed Oil helps mend split ends and roughened cuticles. It helps transform dry, damaged hair into manageable and shiny locks in just 3 minutes. Safflower Seed Oil is just one element of this soothing, smoothing elixir of life for hair in need of TLC."

This sounded like exactly what I was after and sure enough it lived up to its claims. I had never heard of Safflower Seed Oil before but anything that can do this to my hair must be good.
A huge plus in my opinion is that it works in just 3 minutes as I can still use it if I'm in a hurry and don't have much time.
 Oh Aussie, you have transformed my hair into soft, glossy healthy locks in a matter of minutes! As well as being extremely easy to use it smells just gorgeous which lingers through your hair all day. I haven't been able to stop running my hands through it since applying this morning!
I found this miracle at boots for £4.49.

Have any of your tried this or any of the Aussie products?

-Hannah Kimberley ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment