Tuesday 14 June 2011

Websites I am Loving

Today seems to have just been one of those days!

...So I have resorted to writing this snuggled up on my sofa with my not-so-little puppy dog snoring next to me and watching Geordie Shore! I have turned off my phone and am shutting the outside world out!

If theres one thing that never fails to cheer me up then it is online shopping! I just wanted to share a few websites I am loving at the moment...



I recently came across this website and had to order from it straight away! I ordered one of their 'Wrap dresses' in Royal Blue which doesn't seem to be on the website anymore although it is available in other colours. The dress came beautifully wrapped in black tissue paper and a pink silk ribbon tie which gave it that extra personal touch. The dress itself its perfect for summer and I cannot rave about it enough!!


Another recently discovered website which I am yet to order from but have a very long wish list! I love how this website offers a 'Modern' and 'Vintage' section at affordable prices.


I have known about and ordered from this website many times previously and would order from here over and over again! At the moment I am loving the playsuits they are doing and have just received this one I not so long ago ordered...

I've also heard The Saturday girls adore this website - whats good enough for them is defiantly good enough for me!

Are there any websites out there your loving at the moment?

- Hannah Kimberley ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment