Tuesday 5 July 2011

If nothings gained then nothings won...

I am most defiantly having post weekend blues after such a great weekend in the sun. I thought i'd try and re live the memories of my weekend by sharing it with you!

Sunday saw the 25th Wedding Anniversary of my Grandma and step Grandad which we celebrated with a big family party at the most gorgeous Manor House I have ever seen- lots of champagne, food and laughter!
I took so many photos so here are a selection of my favourites...

My Cousin and I  :)






I was so undecided on what to wear and brought numerous dresses but ended up going with this little beauty. A nude bodycon dress with large cap sleeves from a little boutique in London. I paired it with my huge nude platform heels from Next and a pink orange and camel clutch bag from Primark. My feet must hate me right now after what I have put them through this weekend!

My new camel wedges which I showed in my last haul also has their debut outing on Saturday night. I popped into my local Town for a what was supposed to be couple of drinks which turned into many drinks - as they usually do! Before I knew it we were taking shots and dancing in the local (and awful) club!

Onto the highlight of my weekend...wakeboarding! My Brother is a bit of an expert now and I was finally convinced to give it go- I was so nervous it was ridiculous! If you live near anywhere that does wakeboarding or get the opportunity to try it on holiday DO IT! It was so much fun and im already trying to book up my next lesson! Apparently 15 minutes wakeboarding is also equivilent to an hour in the gym - any alternative way to get me out the gym is great in my books!




How have you all spent this weekend?

-Hannah Kimberley ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment