Sunday 8 May 2011

A new challenge

As you can see this is my very first blog post and very first blog infact. The thought of starting a blog has always appealed to me and after reading many i decided i would take the plunge and try it for myself. I see this blog as a new challenge for me, a place for me to be completely honest, a place for me to rant and rave and hopefully interest anyone reading.

 So here is a little about me - My name is Hannah Kimberely and i am 20 years old. I have grown up and am still living in the South of England in a small town near Brighton. I have had your typical English upbringing- boarding school, countryside etc. I adore everything pretty and girly and at the moment have a real interest in vintage chic.

I spend FAR too much money on make up, fashion and haircare so keep posted for new findings! I have also recently just joined the gym and am on a health kick(or trying to be!) to shape up for summer and bikini season which i will be keeping track of on here!

I love getting to know new people so if there is anyone reading this introduce yourself below and tell me a little about you!


-Hannah Kimberely ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment