Monday 9 May 2011

Monday Must haves - Umberto Giannini, Glam Hair

"Volume will never go out of fashion"



Ive been really looking forward to writing my first review and wanted to review a range of products i have been using for some time and that i now cannot live without que the Umberto Giannini Glam hair range!

A couple of months ago I picked up the Backcomb in A Bottle, Sex Bomb Massive Mousse and Grunge Glamour Tousled Salt Spray from my local boots on a 3 for £10 offer as i was looking for exactly what these products promote. Initally the glamorous black and silver packaging caught my eye straight away which was lucky as i sometimes feel slightly over whelemed picking a new product from the several hundred on the shelf but as soon as i saw the very well known Umberto Giannini name i knew i had to try it!

Now ive tried a lot of salt sprays in the past which have always left my hair feeling heavy and drab not giving the desired result of sexy beach waves which i crave so have still been on the look out for one that works for me. At first I was skeptical of what the Umberto spray promoted having been disapointed by many other brands in the past but i think i can say i have found the one that works for me and i will not be trying any others for a long while! I love the "come to bed hair" look it gives and still leaves my hair feeling fresh and light.

Moving on to the Sex Bomb Massive Mousse...Ive never been a big lover of mouses in the past nor have tried many out but after finding this little gem i have no need to look for more! This has now become a product i use reliously everyday. After washing my hair I towel dry it, throw my head upside down and scrunch the mousse into the roots. Ive always been worried about putting product into the roots of my hair fearing it will cause the hair to become greasy yet this does nothing of the sort, no build up or stickiness.  Personally i find it thickens my hair which i can really notice when blowdrying and styling giving it that extra omph i was after!

Saving the best till last (in my opinion!) the much raved about Backcomb In A Bottle. Im sure many will have heard about this last product as there seems to be not a lot out like it. Being a backcombing junkie for many years my hair has had to put up with a lot so when i heard about this i just HAD to try it! Its a miracle in a bottle for my damaged hair having to go through years of abuse! At first i thought it would be just like hairspray but i was suprised to find the textutre extremely unsticky and the texture very easy to buid with.

And remember girls... "The bigger the hair, the smaller the hips!"

I'm really interested to try more products from Umberto Giannini does anyone have any recommendations?

You can pick up the Umberto Giannini, Glam Hair range from Boots, bottles are 200ml and retail at £5.61 at the moment there is also a 3 for 2 offer.

- Hannah Kimberley ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment