Friday 23 September 2011

My Filofax


Meet my new love - my filofax.  
The world of the filofax grabbed my attention after seeing several blog posts a few months ago but after looking at the prices of so many I just couldn't justify it. Recently I've had so many dates, shift hours, appointments running around in my head I needed somewhere to be able to write them all down. Originally I was after just a basic diary to keep in my bag but my forever wandering eyes of course couldn't miss the big 'filofax' display standing in the middle of the shop. Can you believe I picked this gorgeous hot pink leather look filofax up for just £20? The pink filofax also represents the 'Breast Cancer Campaign' so not only did I find the perfect filofax for me but I did my good deed for the day too. When you purchase this organiser £2.20 is donated to 'Breast Cancer Campaign.'
I've had people ask 'Why don't you just use your iphone to write everything down in? But there's just something so much more satisfying in hand writing it and having it there infront of you, isnt there?!

- Hannah Kimberley

XXX

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous! love the colour, I love the idea of a filofoax, may have to purchase one myslef!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh! I'm obsesed with my filofax! I thought I was the only one left in the world who still had one! I totally agree, its so much better to write things down on paper.Mine is all colour coordinated too (I know, so sad!) I love your blog! x

    http://myprettymummy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I have this Filofax, but in the really small version. It is AWESOME and totally dictates my life! Welcome to the world of the Filofax-a-holic! :P

    http://roseandtiara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this looks so cute!

    http://georgialouisen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is such a beautiful one! I love handwriting things, too! That way I can physically "check" off my to-do lists! :)

    -j
    TORY BURCH GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so pretty! I want it just for the cuteness factor. <3 Love your blog, hope you start posting again in 2012. :)

    ReplyDelete